About ZVN Properties
ZVN Properties, Inc. provides all types of property servicing to property owners across the United States. This includes assisting property owners with all aspects of managing their properties, such as eviction, hazard claims, inspections, and general property management. Our team is composed of professionally trained and very knowledgeable team members. Our team regularly provides services to properties in all fifty states.
Aside from our local units that handle regional property care and management, we have individuals that travel across the country and ensure a high quality standard amongst all of our regional branches. This allows us to ensure that property owners such as yourself receive the highest quality of professional property servicing.
In addition, our professional and certified vendors also ensure that the property management work performed is fully guaranteed to meet your preferred satisfaction levels.
We recognize that our clients are interested in increasing and securing their profit margins. That is why we are proud to be a leader within the property servicing market. We stay on top of the latest technologies and vendors to ensure that your property receives the best care at the best prices available in the marketplace. In addition, we also enjoy working side by side with property owners who prefer to create a flexible plan that gives them some control over the property servicing portion of their management plan.
These plans include:
- Lock changes and securing within 24-48 hours
- Emergency Maintenance
- BPO photos
- Code Violation Prevention
- Window repair / Installation
- Gutter and downspout cleaning
- Board ups and screening
- Exterior and Interior Painting
- Pool Securing and Draining
- Debris Removal
- Lawn maintenance
- Snow removal
- Restoring Utilities
- Sump Pumps and water pumping
- Roof tarping and repair
- Roof replacement
- Vehicle and heavy equipment removal
- Complete trash out with maid service
- Vinyl siding
- Carpet care: cleaning and replacement
- Vinyl flooring replacement
- Electrical repairs
- Plumbing repairs
- Landscaping and maintenance
- Fence repairs
- Step repairs
- Subflooring and drywall repairs
- Mold remediation
We’re also looking to expand our vendor network, and to work with those who are looking to extend their success. In order to keep our clients
sustained by outstanding performance is a result of the combined efforts and working habits of each of our vendors. We strive to build solid business relationships not only with our clients, but our vendors in our network as well.
In order to work with us you need:
- Previous verifiable experience in the mortgage field service industry
- Background Check on principle(s) of company
- Appropriate Insurance
- General Liability, Worker’s Compensation (if necessary) and Errors & Omissions
- Basic Computer Capabilities
- Ability to complete work by the due date
- Abilities to perform tasks including but not limited to: Lock changes, boardings, estimations, repairs, etc. (see above “Plans”)
- Own reliable work vehicle and all equipment/tools necessary to complete, document, and upload work (we require a computer, digital camera, cell phone, or anything else that can perform these tasks)
- Must be organized, detail oriented, reliable and professional in appearance and manner
- Must be able to meet financial requirements for each work order: i.e. dump fees, labor, materials, etc.